· 7130 Magnum Case-International Tractor w/Cab, Wide front, Power steering, Telescope & tilt wheel, AC, AM/FM/CD
radio, Triple hydraulics, PTO, 6 Cylinder Cummins diesel engine, 18 speed transmission hydro shift, Category 3 hitch, Hrs. unknown,
Hub mount duals 18.4-38 (inside), 5.20/84R38 (outside).
· 1370 Agri King Case, 6 Cylinder diesel, w/T-Rail duals, Cab w/heat & AC & 8 suitcase weights.
· 1972 Oliver 1755, Wide front, 6 Cylinder diesel, Power steering, Over/Under hydraulic shift & front wheel weights.
· 1944 Silver King, 4 Cylinder Continental engine, Tricycle front, 11.2-38 rear tires.
· 1939 Silver King, 4 Cylinder gas Hercules engine, Tricycle front, Rubber belt wheel, 4 Speed w/reverse, 6 Volt electric,
New 11.2-24 rear tires. Made in Plymouth, OH, only made 8,000 of these.
· 1929 McCormick Deering 22-36 Tractor, 4 Cylinder gas, Hand crank, Steel wheels & Rubber pads on rear wheels.
· Avery B.F.A, Wide front, 4 Cylinder gas Hercules engine, like new 12.4-24 rear tires.
· Avery B.F.V, Wide front, 4 Cylinder gas Hercules engine, Hand crank, like new 7-24 rear tires.
· 1952 John Deere A, Narrow front, 2 Cylinder, Single hydraulics, Electric start, 12.4-38 Rear tires.
· John Deere A, Narrow front, 2 Cylinder gas, Electric start, Hydraulics, 13.6-38 Rear tires.
· John Deere B, Narrow front, 2 Cylinder gas, Electric start, 11.2-38 Rear tires.
· John Deere H, Narrow front, 2 Cylinder gas, Electric start. The engine was rebuilt by Jack Knox.
· John Deere MT, Narrow front, 2 Cylinder gas, Hydraulics, Rear wheel weights, 11.2/10-34 Rear tires.
· John Deere M, Wide front, Upright 2 Cylinder gas, 9.5-24 Rear tires.
· 550 Oliver, Wide front, 4 Cylinder gas, Fenders, Brush guard, Hydraulics & 3 pt. hitch.
· 1939 Farmall F-20, Narrow front, 4 Cylinder gas (Stuck Clutch).
· Farmall H, Narrow front, 4 Cylinder gas, Belt pulley, Good fenders, like new 12.4-38 Kelly Springfield rear tires.
· 44 Massey, Narrow front, 4 Cylinder gas, Power steering & Rear wheel weights.
· 961 Ford Power Master w/39 in. trip bucket w/loader, Power Steering, Narrow front, Electric start, 3 pt. Hitch, Rear wheel weights, like new 13.6-28 Rear tires.
· RC Allis Chalmers, Narrow front, 4 Cylinder gas, 11.2-28 Rear tires (Rare Tractor).
· Allis Chalmers WD-45, Wide front, 4 Cylinder gas, Hand clutch, New right front tire, 14.9-28 rear tires.
· Cub Int’l w/Blade, 4 Cylinder Hercules gas engine, New 8.3-24 rear tires.
Silver King parts & hood; Belt pulley for Silver King; Misc. belts; 12 Allis Chalmers weights; 3rd arm for an Oliver;
International lugs & Cutting rings; John Deere planter parts for the 7000 planter; 490 Disc parts; Hay rake tines; Hay rake w/steel wheels.
Note: All Tractors, but one, has new batteries. Loader Tractor Available
VEHICLES: 1965 International Tri-Axle Grain Truck V-8 engine, Standard Transmission, runs good, but needs a clutch;
1951 International Load Star, Single Axle Grain Truck, 345 V-8, 5 Speed w/2 Speed Axle, 14.5 ft x 8 ft Midwest bed w/4.25 ft tall sides w/Tarp, Holds up to 400 bushel.
EQUIPMENT: 516 Oliver square beam, 5 bottom plow w/cylinder; 2 Bottom pull-type plow; 8 in., Portable 57 ft. pto driven Grain auger; “Little Genius”International 2 bottom trip plow; 2015 Tye 15 ft. no-till system, 22 hole hydraulic drill w/No-till coulters & Tine tooth harrow; John Deere 6 Row, 30 in. 7,000 no-till corn planter; John Deere manure spreader; 13 ft. Chisel plow; International 490, 25 ft. pull-type wing disc w/dual rubber tires; John Deere, 3 pt. Hitch, Rotary mower; Farm Hand, 3 pt. Hitch, 6 row Vibra-Tine cultivator; 5 ft. Ford rotary mower w/2 Trail wheels & 3 pt. hitch; Ford 3 bottom plow w/3 pt. hitch; John DeereVan Brunt hay drill.
FORK LIFT: Clark 2 Stage Fork Lift, 4 cylinder LP gas engine, 1,202.7 hours, pneumatic tires.
GUNS: Belgium Browning 16 ga. Semi-Automatic shotgun; 1897 Winchester 16 ga. pump Shotgun; 44 cal. Kentucky long rifle Muzzle loader; Mossberg 22 mag., bolt action w/sling mounts & KASSANR Scope; Marlin Semi-Automatic 22 rifle; Hopkins & Allen off 'hand 44 cal. Rifle w/Octagon barrel; 50 cal. Antique Muzzle loader; Eastern Arms 16 ga. Single shot shotgun w/full choke; Stevens Rimfire 25 cal., lever action Rifle; 6 Gun glass front gun case.
ANTIQUES: Child’s Tricycle; Coaster wagon; Oliver pedal tractor; 3 Steel collectible tractor seats; Broad Axe; Miner’s Pick; Draw knife; Home stove coal stove;Sev. Hand saws & 2 man Cross cut saws; Hay mow, hay carrier & trac; Mowing scythe; Mowing sickle grinder; Meat cleaver; Pocket knives; 2 Sausage grinders;
43 in. x 50 in. Antique table (needs work); Pitcher pump; 5 gal. Milk can; Hand water pump, made in Knightsville; #2 Galvanized tub; 2 Round wire egg baskets; Sev. pieces of primitive furniture; Carpenter chest; Chicken crate; Medium size Anvil; Meat hooks; Tiger oak, bowed front Secretary, bookshelf w/claw feet & beveled edge plate glass mirror w/lion’s head.
MISC: 1,000 gal. Propane tank; 3,200 gal. Diesel tank, 110 volt; 550 gal. Gas tank, 110 volt; Water tank; Metal desk; 2500 gal. Poly tank; 6,000 watt Generator; Deer antlers; Hornet nests; Christmas deer ornaments & sleigh; Elec. drop cords; Elec. hedge trimmer; 21 in. XL12 Homelite chain saw; Log chains; Hydraulic hose; Bulk oil pump; Hand fuel pump; Homelite 4400 watt, gas, pull-start generator; 12 in. Pony saddle; Platform scales; 4 Small Electric motors; L-shaped fuel tank for truck w/pump & hose; Welding rods; Welding bench w/6 in. Vise; 2 Lg. Boomers; Shackle w/hook; C-Clamps; Steel cart; Grain moisture tester; Wood box w/Elec. fan; Assortment of hydraulic hoses; Carpenter bench; Privately owned Acetylene tanks w/gauges & hoses; Misc. copper wire & iron; 4 Wheel pull-type, rubber tired garden cart; Fence charger; Hatchet; 2 Knife sharpeners; New battery cables.
TOOLS: Chicago Electric 110v wire flux welder, 90 amp.; 2 Ton floor jack; Old table saw; Pedestal grinder; Post hole digger; Elec. angle grinders; Pipe wrenches; Elec. drills; Bolt cabinet w/nuts, bolts, screws; Tamper w/wood handle; Combination & open end wrenches; Lg. monkey wrench; Cylinder hone; 4 X-Lg. combination wrenches up to 2 1/2 in.; Front end ball joint tools; Carpenter squares; 2 PTO’s; Lots of Nuts/Bolts/Screws; Mechanic’s creeper; 1/2 in. Pneumatic impact wrench; Grease guns; Tool chest; Lots of screwdrivers, sockets & misc. tools; 3/4 in. Pneumatic impact wrench; Elec. bench grinder; Lg.
assortment of Sledge, Carpenter & Ball peen hammers; Wayne 2 cylinder, 110 volt, upright air compressor; Vise grips.
TERMS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: Cash preferred or approved check & no Buyer’s Premium. For your convenience we have electronic Clerking and Cashiering.
POSSESSION ON PERSONAL PROPERTY: Immediate possession on personal items day of auction.
TWO RINGS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY FOOD SERVICE AND RESTROOM AVAILABLE
EVERYTHING SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”
PHONE: 812-495-6119 or 1-877-696-5099
AUCTIONEERS Col. Johnny Swalls, CAI, AARE, GPPA, CAGA, CREA AU01026257; Col. James R. Swalls AU09200044; Brent Robinson AU19500026